Saturday, January 23, 2010

Revival of my blog

After many months of leaving my blog dead, I am back to blogging. I officially declare that my blog is revived! That might be too exaggerating, but I am elated to be back to blogging and of course, giving readers the best of my blog posts. Now, the first blog post of the year, I shall firstly reflect on my blogging experience of the past year. There are two questions that I asked myself, ‘What do I like about blogging?’ and ‘What do I hate about blogging?’

What I like about blogging

Well… The main reason why I blog is for ACE, that’s basically the main purpose of this blog. It is the main reason but not the sole reason. From blogging, I could improve my writing skills as there are more opportunities to write and express myself. By using this blog, I could express my personal thoughts and feelings about a particular topic which I have no opportunities to voice them out. When I observe or consider about a particular thing, it would be a pleasure if I could write it or to show what my thoughts are. That’s what I am doing now, “typing my thoughts”.

What I hate about blogging

The time taken for a blog post. Sometimes, it would be troublesome to post something because it takes time to write a blog post. I would be impatient to convey what I am thinking about. Another thing I hate is that it is troublesome to change to the blogskin so that my blog would be unique and stands out from the rest. Looking at the complicated HTML is such a bother! Another thing is that I would have to come up with things to write but sometimes there would be a lack or inspiration for me to write blog posts.

With this very simple reflection, let me begin my “blogging journey”~~

More posts coming up:
- Teaching techniques of teachers: How should teachers teach?
- Future Class: JiTT
- My view on the tiring NPCC trainings

No comments:

Post a Comment