Saturday, January 17, 2009

The first...

This is the first time I am blogging, although I do have space but I seldom (to speak the truth, almost never) use. Because of that, I am a greenhorn at blogging. I created this blog because I was asked to(or rather, forced to) and it was compulsory or else u won't be looking at this now. I mention that I do have space, but I only post 2 entries a year and the only people reading it is me! :( We were told to write proper english for the blog entries, not sms language and I think I will need to take quite some time to change. Having a hard time changing from small letter 'i' to the capital letter... We were also given a handout during lesson on how to write killer blog posts! Maybe I will be writing killer blog posts in a few months! After reading this post, look at the top of the screen. Remember my blog's web address and come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment